Frets on Fire is a game of musical skill and fast fingers. The aim of the game is to play guitar with the keyboard as accurately as possible. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- Frets on Fire has been downloaded 8,200 times so far.
- Frets on Fire is available for multiple platforms (Windows/macOS/Linux).
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about Frets on Fire
- Unique inverted keyboard gameplay style
- Support for guitar controllers and generic joysticks
- Includes a song editor for making your own tunes
- Compete with others on the World Charts
- Hundreds of songs composed by the community
- Supports importing Guitar Hero I and Guitar Hero II songs
- Multiplatform; runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and FreeBSD
- Open source, full Python source code available
- 128 MB of RAM
- A fairly fast OpenGL graphics card with decent drivers
- Windows:Direct X compatible sound card
- Linux:SDL compatible sound card; SDL library installed
- Mac OS X: Intel processor