- Time Warner Cable, like others in the pay-TV industry, has been essentially paying off content partners to prevent web-based streaming, Bloomberg reports. Incentives to lock-out content providers from streaming their properties online include monetary bonuses and threats to drop programming.…
- A leaked roadmap picked up by VR-Zone suggests Intel's Broadwell won't be shipping any time soon. The desktop timeline, which just barely slips into the beginning of 2015, doesn't even mention Broadwell. Additionally, Broadwell's absence on a previously leaked roadmap possibly…
- The latest crop of Apple-related rumors suggest the iPhone 5's successor could make an appearance as soon as this spring. In addition, whispers from anonymous Chinese sources indicate that Apple is exploring a new touch display technology (Chinese) developed by display-maker (and…
- Last week, Wikileaks released internal documents and emails obtained by hackers regarding TrapWire, a privately-owned surveillance technology utilized by various private and public agencies. It appears TrapWire works by collecting surveillance data from participating private and public sources (CCTV cameras,…
- A series of memos leaked earlier this month implicated the Indian government in possible espionage against the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC). Reuters reports that new information stemming from a U.S. investigation suggests Chinese hackers may actually be…
Downloads and Drivers
Subscribe to TechSpot
Get free exclusive content, learn about new features and breaking tech news.