As featured in:
- Rundown of Must-Have Portable Apps
- Essential Apps You Should Install on a New PC Running Windows or macOS
- Stop Those Annoying Browser Prompts Asking for Your Location or to Send Notifications
Google Chrome is a fast, simple, and secure web browser, built for the modern web. Chrome combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google builds powerful tools that help you connect, play, work and get things done. And all of it works on Chrome.
Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way: It's quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast. Learn more about Chrome and speed.
Stay organized with tabs
Tabs help you stay organized, keep track of multiple pages, and multi-task. You can group tabs together for better organization or pin tabs to automatically open websites you use the most.
More control over your media
Easily control audio and video playing in any Chrome tab. Open the media hub to access controls to manage what’s playing or pop out a video to view it in picture-in-picture mode.
Chrome's browser window is streamlined, clean and simple. Chrome also includes features that are designed for efficiency and ease of use. For example, you can search and navigate from the same box, and arrange tabs however you wish — quickly and easily.
Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure on the web with built-in malware and phishing protection, auto updates to make sure the browser is up-to-date with the latest security updates, and more. Learn more about Chrome's security features.
Sync Chrome across devices
From your laptop, to your tablet, to your phone, your stuff in Chrome goes where you go. When you turn sync on, you can access your bookmarks, saved passwords, and secure payment info.
And more features
Chrome has many useful features built in, including extensions, translation in the browser, themes, and more. Learn more about Chrome's newest and most-loved features.
The Stable channel has been updated to 90.0.4430.212 for Windows, Mac and Linux which will roll out over the coming days/weeks.
A full list of changes in this build is available in the log. Interested in switching release channels? Find out how here. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug. The community help forum is also a great place to reach out for help or learn about common issues.
Security Fixes and Rewards
Note: Access to bug details and links may be kept restricted until a majority of users are updated with a fix. We will also retain restrictions if the bug exists in a third party library that other projects similarly depend on, but haven’t yet fixed.
This update includes 7 security fixes. Below, we highlight fixes that were contributed by external researchers. Please see the Chrome Security Page for more information.
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-21222: Heap buffer overflow in V8. Reported by Guang Gong of Alpha Lab, Qihoo 360 on 2021-03-30
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-21223: Integer overflow in Mojo. Reported by Guang Gong of Alpha Lab, Qihoo 360 on 2021-04-02
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-21224: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by Jose Martinez (tr0y4) from VerSprite Inc. on 2021-04-05
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-21225: Out of bounds memory access in V8. Reported by Brendon Tiszka (@btiszka) supporting the EFF on 2021-04-05
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-21226: Use after free in navigation. Reported by Brendon Tiszka (@btiszka) supporting the EFF on 2021-04-11
- We would also like to thank all security researchers that worked with us during the development cycle to prevent security bugs from ever reaching the stable channel.
- Google is aware of reports that exploits for CVE-2021-21224 exist in the wild.
As usual, our ongoing internal security work was responsible for a wide range of fixes:
 Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
Many of our security bugs are detected using AddressSanitizer, MemorySanitizer, UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer, Control Flow Integrity, libFuzzer, or AFL.
Recent Google Chrome for Windows news
Software similar to Google Chrome for Windows 14
Improve your browsing experience with Mozilla's open-source and highly acclaimed Firefox.
A browser that is fast, but also that is rich in functionality, highly flexible and puts the user first.
Opera introduces the looks and the performance of a total new and exceptional web browser.
More similar downloads