- Windows 10 vs. Windows 11 Performance Test
- Windows 11 Download (ISO)
- Windows 11 Installation Assistant
- How to bypass Windows 11's TPM and CPU requirements
- Disable VBS in Windows 11 for a performance boost
- Windows 11 review round-up
- Features that make Windows 11 faster than Windows 10
- Windows 11 Compatibility Tool
- Revert Windows 11 new right-click context menu
Microsoft bids farewell to Windows 8-era brightness and volume indicators in the latest Windows 11 Insider Build
Rob's Alder Lake Windows 11 Rig Build Log: Choosing Components, Price, Build, and Gaming Performance
Here's a confession: I haven't built a PC from scratch in almost a decade. Sure, I've replaced RAM, SSDs, and several graphics cards, but it's been years since I sat down with a load of boxed components ready to be put together.
If you've made the jump to Windows 11, chances are you won't like some of the changes made to the Taskbar, Start Menu, and File Explorer. However you can fix many of these with a few tweaks and tools.
Windows 11 Start Menu gets added customization, improved Settings app and more in the latest Insider build
After reviewing all 12th-gen Intel Core CPUs, today we're taking a look at how these new processors compare when using Windows 10 and Windows 11, plus Windows 11 running VBS (Virtualization-Based Security).
Five percent of PC users now running Windows 11, Microsoft force-installing PC Health Check in Windows 10
Today we’re talking our first real look at Windows 11 performance with some Intel Core processors. First, to see how much difference there is when compared to Windows 10, but also to establish a baseline for testing Alder Lake in a few weeks. That should be exciting.